Matt's Old Cars.com
Fiddling with Rambler's since 1995
2007 Dodge Ram
After ten and a half years of faithful service, it was time to replace my 1996 Dodge Ram with a new one.
Here's the vital stats:
- 2007 Ram 2500 SLT Quad Cab 4x2 long bed
- Paint: Mineral Gray Metallic
- Interior: Grey
- Engine: 5.7 liter Hemi
- Transmission: 5 speed automatic
- Built on March 22, 2007, took delivery on April 6th at 3:45 PM.
So I can tow and haul in style, I had the following goodies added:
- Premium 40/20/40 split bench seats (driver's seat is power)
- Side air bags.
- Fold-away power (and heated) trailer tow mirrors (these are 7 x 10 inches with a convex mirror built in).
- Light group
- Trailer tow package
- Limited slip rear axel (3.73:1 ratio)
- Clearance lamps
- Floor mats
- Tow hooks
- Rear window defroster
- Remote start
- Fog lamps
On April 17th, it's getting a Line-X spray in bed liner, Westin stainless tubular steps, and diamond plate bed rail protectors. Sometime between now and then, it's getting a Kenwood stereo with 10 disc CD changer.
Here are some more pictures I took today: